Birthing With Gnomie
Book a consultation

In person around San Antonio, farther with a travel fee, and virtual anywhere

Ask about coaching

Tell me which coaching option interests you and share your due month or your baby’s birth month. I’ll reply to arrange a time.

  1. Choose an option

    Select Doula coaching and tell me which session format you have in mind.

  2. We arrange a time

    I’ll reply to talk through your questions and set up a time together.

About you

Needed if you’d like a call or text.

Best way to reach you
Your support
What are you interested in?

Choose any that apply.

Due date (month and year)

If your baby is already here, choose their birth month. The month is all I need.

Helps me check travel. For example, New Braunfels or Boerne.

Anything else

Questions, hopes, or what’s on your mind. Please don’t include private medical information in this form.

Not for emergencies. For medical concerns, call your care provider, or 911 in an emergency.